HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Mac Goodwin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 1995 23:01:48 -0500
Hi, We have been using Microsoft Access with MS Word (both for windows) on
data recovery projects for about one year now.  They work beautifully
together and when you make changes in the data base it automatically changes
the data in the text file - if you have linked them.  It is also quite easy
to convert Paradox 5 windows files to Access without losing data or formats
and thus use them with MSword.  The learning curve for Access seems to be
much faster than for Paradox - at least it was for me.  Good luck.