HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Caryn M. Berg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2012 21:22:09 -0600
Fall semester is here, and you're apt to find yourself living a fragmented
existence between the classroom, your office, and home. How can you possibly
keep up with your reading? If you buy one of our titles in paperback or
hardback format, we'll throw in the eBook for free! Read anywhere on a
variety of devices. You'll even be able to take advantage of our regular,
everyday 15% web discount (30% on select hardcovers).

Instructions on how to order your free eBook are on the front page of our
website, www.LCoastPress.com. Capabilities of our eBooks are described on
the website by clicking the button About eBooks. Use promotion code L2412 on
checkout. The sale ends September 21, 2012. Have a wonderful semester, and
happy reading!

Caryn M. Berg, Ph.D.
Acquisitions and Marketing, Archaeology
Left Coast Press, Inc.
<blocked::blocked::blocked::mailto:[log in to unmask]>
www.lcoastpress.com <blocked::blocked::blocked::http://www.lcoastpress.com/>

720.320.5892

Join Left Coast Press, Inc. online at:
http://www.facebook.com/LeftCoastPress