HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Diane B Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 1998 17:57:31 -0600
Heather,
    Thank you I'd love to get a copy of this report. Do you have an address
where copies can be obtained? Obviously I won't get it in my thesis unless
they toss it out the door and I need to rework it. For my library it would
be excellent.
>>> I did find an intriguing entry from the CHIN collections inventory of an
Ojibwa (this is from a mind crowded with too much info.) mask, with I
believe marbles for eyes. The data was sparse. I wouldn't be able to find
this again for awhile. Also think hatpins too in the 19th C., I have found
"marbles" with the shank still intact but broken off so that it could be
rolled in play. Gotta keep typing. Thank you.  Diane Rice