HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"William H. Adams" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 12:54:20 +0930
Sorry to have created some confusion regarding the SHA archives and
earlier programs. I was sending my records to the SHA archives for my
tenure as SHA President and as Conference Coordinator. Despite attempts
in the 1980s to get copies, the 1967 and 1968 SHA annual meeting programs
were not in my records, and I thought I would broadcast a wider appeal to
HISTARCH in the hope that someone had copies. If these have been found,
then great! I always found it ironic that key documents should be missing
for an historical society.

I too encourage others who have been involved in the SHA to send their
SHA records to Tef Rodeffer.