HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Dendy, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 15:07:00 -0400
It is not "name calling" nor is it "personal grudgery" to advocate for the
protection of a resource and to criticize those with media influence,
however small, that espouse the abuse thereof. The dissemination of
inaccurate information about disease by a member of the medical profession
in a public forum should always be subject to criticism. Now, I am aware
that those of us from the less civilized hinterlands to the south of the
Provinces may become overwrought about the loss of our heritage, however
pathetically inglorious. Nevertheless the public encouragement of vandalism
should be chastised in even the most plebian society.

John Dendy