HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Kurt Knoerl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2013 05:46:32 -0800
Folks,

I’m proud to announce the new version of the online Museum of Underwater
Archaeology (MUA).  The new site offers easier access to the hundreds of
pages of content written by underwater archaeologists from around the
world.  Explore “In The Field” posts, full museum exhibits, cross
disciplinary projects, digital posters, project journals, educational
resources, and over 100 conference papers, site reports, and
bibliographies.  2013 promises to be a busy year for the MUA with a new in
depth exhibit coming soon and several collaborative projects in the works.
 The Cleveland Underwater Explorers help us kick off the new site with
their latest post on their discoveries in the Great Lakes.  You can view
their post by clicking the link on the new home page.

You can join your colleagues on the MUA! Apply for an MUA web publishing
grant and share your research with our readers in over 90 countries.
Contact us at [log in to unmask]

I hope you’ll take a moment to visit the new pages and check back again
soon as we continue to update and revise the new MUA.

http://www.themua.org

Best regards,

T. Kurt Knoerl Ph.D.
Director