HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Susan Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jun 2016 09:51:59 -0700
So you are saying all of these bottles were originally made to be used for
mineral water?
Are you saying they held CARBONATED or NON carbonated waters ORIGINALLY?
It’s the carbonation thing we're debating out here.

My personal experience with all these fluids is weak.
Carbonation makes me sick, and I don't nor ever have drunk alcoholic
beverages.  Even the thimble full of communion wine used to make me throw
up.

But I want to reiterate:
So you are saying all of these bottles were originally made to be used for
mineral water?
Are you saying they held CARBONATED or NON carbonated waters ORIGINALLY?
It’s the carbonation thing we're debating out here.

Thanks,
S. Walter