HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"D. S. Stolen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 1995 17:45:50 -0500
                          POSITION OPEN
                          ARCHAEOLOGIST

The Cultural Resource Group, Louis Berger & Associates, Inc. (LBA) solicits appl
ications from
archaeologists to fill a position of Principal Investigator in our East Orange,
N.J. office.

For the Principal Investigator position, we seek highly motivated individuals to
 pursue quality
archaeological research in a CRM context. PI responsibilities include: design an
d implementation
of Phase I, II, and III field research, coordination of laboratory analysis, and
 report/proposal
preparation.

Ph.D. or M.A. in Anthropology required, Mid-Atlantic or New England experience d
esirable.
Prehistoric or Historic Archaeologist considered. Applicant must have strong wri
ting ability and
demonstrated project management skills.  Previous experience in CRM research req
uired.

The Principal Investigator will be stationed at the LBA corporate office in East
 Orange, N.J. and
be responsible for projects in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and New Engla
nd.
Competitive salary. Benefits include paid vacations, sick leave, and holidays;
medical/dental/life/disability insurance; and retirement plan and 401K.  This is
 a full-time,
permanent position.  Successful applicant must be willing to relocate.

Please respond by mail.  Submit vitae and three references with phone numbers to
 Ms. Susan
Grzybowski, Louis Berger & Associates, Inc., 100 Halsted Street, P.O. Box 270, E
ast Orange,
New Jersey  07019-0270; Telephone: (210)678-1960, Fax: (201)678-3427. EOE.