HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Richard Lundin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2010 16:06:27 -0800
Geoff:

I would LOVE to see how the Germans deal with "archaeobiogeochemistry"  OR
the study of human behaviours left in the chemical residues of plants that
absorb the chemical signatures of the human activities.

I have heard from a German Mining Engineer friend that TERRA-X is really
well done.

Rich Lundin, WRI