HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Mary S. Carroll" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 17:11:36 -0500
Last week I sent a notice that NCPTT's website was having problems with the
addition suggestion forms. The problem has been resolved and the forms
function as intended.

So if you have a job posting, conference announcement, training/education
announcement, new website, etc. you'd like included in the PTTClearinghouse,
visit www.ncptt.nps.gov/clearinghouse and use the form for the appropriate
database.  If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Regards.

Mary S. Carroll
Information Management Director
National Center for Preservation Technology and Training
645 College Ave, Natchitoches LA  71457
318/356-7444 voice 318/356-9119 fax
[log in to unmask] http://www.ncptt.nps.gov

NCPTT: Using technology to preserve America's cultural heritage.

The National Park Service cares for special places
saved by the American people so that all
may experience our heritage.

EXPERIENCE YOUR AMERICA