HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 22:29:33 -0700
Steve,

What is basically happening is that when a bounce occurs, that person's
mail service sends it back to the sender instead of to the listserv
software. Jusr ignore and delete for now.

At 03:34 PM 4/29/98 -0700, you wrote:
>All,
>   Excuse this off-topic post, but is anyone else having problems when
>they mail to this list?  Everytime I send something, it sends me back
>three different "Message Undeliverable" errors, none of which come from
>the server or my mail service.  Any thoughts?  Thanks.
>
>Steve Boxley

Anita Cohen-Williams
Listowner of HISTARCH, SUB-ARCH, SPANBORD
Co-listowner/Manager of ANTHRO-L
Contributing Editor, Anthropology
http://www.suite101.com
http://www.angelfire.com/ca/cohwill/