HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Khalid Gourad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Apr 1998 13:15:37 -0400
Hi,

Part of my research project is to conduct a survey geared toward
archaeologists using GIS (Geographic Information Systems). If you fit
this parameter, your contribution is very much needed for the success of
the survey. After completing the questionnaire, which should take about
5 minutes, I will be glad to share the results and the data set with
you.

You will find the survey in:
http://everest.hunter.cuny.edu/~kgourad/thesis.html

Just in case that server is busy, the survey is also located in:
http://www.sbanetweb.com/kgourad

I would also be grateful if you shared this information with people
eligible to take the survey.

Many thanks.

Khalid Gourad
Hunter College, New York