HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Marie E. Pokrant" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2011 10:14:56 -0400
Is this what you need?

Seifert, Donna.  Within Sight of the White House, HIST ARCH, Vol. 25, No. 4, 1991

Marie E. Pokrant, M.A., RPA
Senior Archaeologist
GAI Consultants, Inc.
Baldwin 200 Building
625 Eden Park Drive - Suite 1000
Cincinnati, OH 45202
513.721.3800 ext. 4245 | F 513.721.3807 | C 513.673.7292 | gaiconsultants.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication contains confidential information belonging to the sender and may be legally privileged.  This communication is solely for the use of its intended recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, inform the sender of the error and remove this email from your system.  If this transmission includes any technical information, design data, and/or recommendations, they are provided only as a matter of convenience and may not be used for final design and/or construction.
 Please consider the environment before printing this email.