HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jennifer Agar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2012 14:36:47 +0100
*** Take our quick survey and you could win a Kindle***

Complete the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2687HX5
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2687HX5>

Maney Archaeology & Heritage is considering creating a blog and we want
to know what you think about it. We value your opinion and want to know
about your experiences with other archaeology blogs to ensure our blog
would meet all your expectations and needs.

The survey should take around 5 minutes to complete.

To thank you for your time, your completed survey will be automatically
entered into a PRIZE DRAW to win a Kindle (Closing date 16th August
2012). Please note, all questions must be answered in order to be
entered into the prize draw.

We are most grateful for your valuable input.

TAKE THE SURVEY: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2687HX5
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2687HX5>

Best wishes,

Jennifer Agar

Marketing Executive

Maney Publishing, Suite 1C, Joseph's Well, Hanover Walk, Leeds LS3 1AB,
United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)113 386 8155 Fax: +44 (0)113 386 8178

Connect with me on LinkedIn

solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.
Please note that any view or opinions presented in this email are solely
Company. The Company has endeavoured to protect its email from virus
attack but accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
 inadvertently transmitted by this email. It is your responsibility to protect
your systems from potential virus attack.