HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Wed, 18 May 2011 09:59:42 -0500
 The Port Tobacco Archaeological Project has recovered print type from the Port Tobacco Times newspaper site (1840s-1880s), but we have not yet undertaken on the site, only adjacent to it. The newspaper is available online.
James G. Gibb

Gibb Archaeological Consulting

2554 Carrollton Road

Annapolis, Maryland USA    21403