HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2006 15:41:30 -0800
Pozole was served in the California missions, as well as many other
places on the Spanish Colonial frontier. Many historians have claimed
that it was a thin gruel.

We all know different, and to prove the point I propose a virtual
pozole cook off. Send me your pozole recipes and I will collect them
into a book.

It will be an ebook (in PDF format), but I also will see if I can get
it spiral bound and I will make it available as a fundraising items
for the missions (and other historical sites).

So, get your relatives, grandmothers, friends, restaurant owners and
others involved in finding the best pozole recipes out there.

--
Anita Cohen-Williams
Listowner, Histarch, Sub-Arch, and Spanbord

Archaeology: Dig It!
http://archaeology.wordpress.com