HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Edward W Tennant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Nov 2007 15:31:14 -0500
I think A. Rapoport (House Form and Culture, 1969, Prentice Hall) had
something about the separation of public and private through time.

Also, Robert Vickery's Anthrophysical Form: Two Families and Their
Neighborhood Environments (1972, University Press of Virginia) talks about
the line between public and private (maybe with something about semi-private
as well).

I hope that's helpful, and an accurate portrayal of the works, I haven't
read them very recently.

-Ed