HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Sean Britt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 11:28:00 -0700
Dennis,

  Alas, something is wrong with the Flote-Tech!  Let me know if you stil have had no luck, as I remember picking up some contact information for a bunch of folks at one of the last meetings.

  I hope all is well at UMass.  Things up north are well, still working on getting two articles published from the thesis.  While I'm not in the field at the moment (I'm currently working as Conservation Director for an international non-profit), I hope to get back to the dirt within  the coming year or so.

  Please give my regards to all...

  Sean

Dennis Piechota <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  We're looking for a replacement part for a Flote-Tech Model A flotation
unit. We've been unable to contact the manufacturer, Ray Dausman, through
the telephone number and email address on his website
.

Anyone know of alternate contact info?

We've tried the following:

Tel.: 262-677-4825