HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Karlis Karklins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 1998 13:04:08 -0500
Just wanted to let you know that all my copies of the "Spode/Copeland
Transfer-Printed Patterns found at 20 Hudson's Bay Company Sites"
publication by Lynne Sussman (Canadian Historic Sites: Occasional Papers in
Archaeology and History #22) are now ALL GONE.  The response was incredible
(I'll pass this cheerful info on to Lynne who retired from Parks last
year).  To those who are still looking for a copy, I will continue to
search used book stores in hopes of finding a copy for you.  I will keep a
file of those who requested copies and contact you if I am successful.
Karlis Karklins