HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 1995 13:08:32 PDT
Richard,

Regarding the Spanish tiles, please call Maisie
Morris at 479-9474 to make an appointment to get
to photograph the Spanish tiles.  We already
have photographs, so you might want to see what
Maisie has in our archives.  If ours are ok, the
we can arrange to get copies.

The tiles are actually on exhibit right now.
Shooting them in the cases could be tricky, but
preferable to breaking down the exhibit.

If you and yours could come to the 16 September
1995 Fort Guijarros Fiesta, you can see our whole
operation.  This would be a good one to attend,
as we will be back filling the ruins this Oct.
in oder to meet the needs of the Navy.

Ron May  c/o