HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
KEVIN M DONAGHY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2012 14:11:21 -0400
Dear Lyle,

all i can say is that my area of Bucks County, PA is becoming inundated
with bamboo and it is simply amazing how fast the stands are spreading and
i don't know if i've even heard of any local community concern - but i've
watched it migrate down route 413 it's pretty amazing.

kev

--
kevin m. donaghy
graduate student