HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Carol Serr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 14:27:29 -0700
I'll expose my ignorance (again)...and ask...How does one go about getting
their reports on this database?  Is this something the state historic
office of preservation does (from their regional information centers)??  It
would be nice if there were more local regional places to access.  Not that
I dont think we could learn from other parts of the country/world...but we
usually are dealing with local issues.  Of course...I'm thinking of
prehistoric sites mostly.  (oops)

Thanks for the link Mary.  Of course Smoke's comment makes me wonder about
Who decides what gets posted on there...and how current it is.

Carol
San Diego