HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Lucy Wayne <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2012 14:56:48 -0400
Interesting point.  Based on my own house and discards, looking at the
contents of the house (including many, many family hand me downs, as well as
the results of tons of antique shopping) would say a completely different
thing about me than what I discard.

I've always felt that the picture we provide of a site is only our best
guess and might provide a lot of amusement for the prior residents.

Lucy Wayne
SouthArc, Inc.