HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Gronenborn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 1998 23:26:28 +0100
Dr Noble,

I have finished my review of Austen & Alcock, From the Baltic to the Black
Sea. It took a little longer than anticipated since time was a little
sparse when I returned to Germany. Shall send you a version (WinWord 7 or
ASCII) as an attachement, however there have been some difficulties but I
am using an American version of Eudora.

I will also get it on the way by mail together with the copyright form.

One question remains: # 15 on the guidelines says to send a copy to the
publisher - which publisher, Routledge ?

Sincerely

Dr. Detlef Gronenborn

Johann-Wolfgang-Goethe-Universitaet

Seminar fuer Vor- und Fruehgeschichte