HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Lara Band <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Oct 2013 18:24:18 +0100
Hi,

You maybe know of this (and it's mill related not mining) but:
/Stephen A. Mrozowski, Grace H. Ziesing, and Mary C. Beaudry, /‘Living
on the Boott’: Historical Archaeology at the Boott Mills Boardinghouses,
Lowell, Massachusetts/. University of Massachusetts Press, Amherst (1996)./

Best Regards
Lara