HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Rebecca Graff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2013 19:08:30 +0000
Dear Histarchers,

We are still looking for artists to submit proposals for TAG-Chicago's upcoming conference. TAG-Chicago is excited to provide a venue for artists to interpret the conference theme with their own materials, complimenting and/or challenging the archaeological and material cultural research presented at the conference. We invite artists to submit proposals installations of their work, to be displayed at the Gleacher Center for the duration of the conference.

If you are an artist-archaeologist, who have artist colleagues who might enjoy interpreting the conference's theme, please forward this information. We have extended the proposal deadline to March 15.

Detailed information about the artist space, the site, and the proposal process can be found here:

http://tag2013.uchicago.edu/cfp.html

Best,
Rebecca
Rebecca S. Graff, PhD