HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jodi Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 2004 11:20:09 -0400
Apologies for cross posting.

I am updating the Public Archeology Timeline web page for the NPS Archeology and Ethnography program.  I am interested in information on North American federal public archeology projects.  Any current information would be appreciated.   Please respond off list with an email including the date the project was launched, a project summary, links to web site, and your contact information.   Thanks in advance.

Jodi

--
Jodi Barnes
Graduate Student