HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Carl Barna <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 2004 10:23:24 -0600
Hi Carol --

No.

What irks me is when archaeologists who have never had any training in
History claim that they are "historical" archaeologists. And it gets even
worse when they claim that they ARE historians!

I look forward to seeing the responses to your posted question.

Cheers!

Carl Barna
Regional Historian
BLM Colorado State Office