HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
LOCKHART BILL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 16:46:21 -0700
Hi Cathy,

        I do not have a publication date, yet, so I hope your editor buys this.  I am
voluntarily sending a final draft through one referee (George Miller -- who chooses
not to remain anonymous).

Bill

{ SEQ CHAPTER \h \r 1}Lockhart, Bill
2005? “The Color Purple:  Dating Solarized Amethyst Glass Containers.”
Historical Archaeology.  In press.