HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Matt Tomaso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 15:58:00 -0400
The Montclair State University Center for Archaeological Studies 1998
Archaeology Field School still has openings for undergraduate, graduate and
non-credit (continuing education) students.  The deadline for application
is May 21, 1998, and the field school begins on May 27.  Our field school
offers thorough basic training in most aspects of archaeological field
work, from survey and mapping to full-scale excavation and processing of
recovered remains.  We also feature BOTH prehistoric and historic projects,
and have a significant geoarchaeology component.  Please visit our web site
for detailed information on the projects, costs, scheduling, staff, etc.
http://www.chss.montclair.edu/archaeology/fldschl.htm
Thanks for your time.

Matthew S. Tomaso, M. A., Coordinator,
Center for Archaeological Studies
Montclair State University
104 Dickson Hall
Upper Montclair, NJ.  07043                     USA.

Office:  973 - 655 - 7990

http://www.chss.montclair.edu/archaeology/cas.htm