HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Mark Branstner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 May 2011 15:58:00 -0500
Daniel,

I have absolutely nothing useful to add to this discussion, but the
general idea of quantifying window glass and correlating it with any
status measurement seems so fraught with unknown variables that I
can't imagine how it could possibly work, or even if it looked like
it did, how you could possibly verify your conclusions.

Respectfully,

Mark

--

Mark C. Branstner, RPA
Historic Archaeologist

Illinois State Archaeological Survey
Institute of Natural Resource Sustainability
209 Nuclear Physics Lab, MC-571
23 East Stadium Drive
Champaign, IL 61820

Phone: 217.244.0892
Fax: 217.244.7458
Cell: 517.927.4556

"I hope that was an empty bottle, George! You can't afford to waste
good liquor. Not on your salary, not on an associate professor's
salary!" Elizabeth Taylor (1932-2011) as 'Martha' in 'Who's Afraid of
Virginia Woolf'