HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Stacey Camp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2013 08:26:01 -0800
I will chime in on the congratulations to Doug Ross. This article will be of
immense help as we move forward with our research at the Kooskia Internment
Camp Archaeological Project. Congratulations again, Doug, and nice work!

Cheers,

Stacey
Dr. Stacey Lynn Camp
Assistant Professor of Anthropology
University of Idaho
Department of Sociology & Anthropology
Phinney Hall, Room 106
Kooskia Internment Camp Archaeological Project: www.uidaho.edu/class/kicap/
Cyrus Jacobs-Uberuaga House Public Archaeology Project:
www.uidaho.edu/class/cjuh-project
Faculty Profile: www.uidaho.edu/class/socanthro/staceycamp