HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Kurt Knoerl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Aug 2011 05:50:20 -0700
Folks,

Today our Guest Blogger section returns with a post by Peruvian underwater
archaeologist Carlos E. Ausejo.  His entry provides a great introduction
to the state of the field in Peru.  We're very pleased to bring you this
first ever post from South America on the MUA in both English and Spanish.
We hope it is the first of many from that region.

Enjoy!

You can click the version you'd like to read by going to our home page at:

http://www.themua.org

Best regards,

T. Kurt Knoerl
Director