HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Linda Derry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Derry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 16:27:31 -0600
excavated a colonial tannery site in Edenton North Carolina for the
contracting firm of Soil Systems Inc.  Unfortunately, I don't have the
reference here, but Pat Garrow  ([log in to unmask]) was in charge at
Soil Systems at that time (probably about 1977 or 1978) and he should be
able to give you the reference (or maybe even a copy of the report).  I
believe they excavated about half a city block and  as I remember, it was a
pretty good report.   Since it was in North Carolina, I thought I should
mention it.    Hey, does anyone out there know what ever happen to Bob Foss?
Linda Derry  ([log in to unmask])