HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Carol McDavid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 May 2016 15:06:50 -0500
Hello all!

Usual apologies for cross-posting! The Journal of Community Archaeology &
Heritage is looking for new images to be on its cover from 2017 -- here's a
link to the photo contest info:
http://journalcah.blogspot.com/2016/05/enter-jcahs-photo-competition.html .
Some of you kindly provided great pics for our first three years (thank you
again!) but we thought it might be time to refresh the cover a bit, so we
would love to hear from you! Our judges will be from all over the world, and
we hope the images will be too!

Feel free to forward!

Carol

Carol McDavid, Ph.D.
Executive Director, Community Archaeology Research Institute, Inc.
Adjunct Assistant Professor, Rice University
Secretary, Society for Historical Archaeology
Co-editor, Journal of Community Archaeology and Heritage
(http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/ycah20/current )