HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Karlis Karklins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2013 13:28:29 -0500
Hello Everyone!
One of the aims of the Society of Bead Researchers is to gather references
to recent publications that deal with bead research and then announce them
in the society's newsletter, *The Bead Forum*, and/or have the publication
reviewed for the journal, *Beads*. As it is impossible for the editors to
be on top of what is being published worldwide, we ask HistArch members to
keep an eye out for relevant publications and make them known to us (
[log in to unmask]). There is a lot being published on beads around the
world and we need your help in pulling it together. We are interested in
articles, books, theses/dissertations, and DVDs published in the last 2-3
years. So please keep your eyes open for anything of potential interest and
let us know. Many thanks.

Karlis
Karlis Karklins
Editor