HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Debbie Rotman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 1998 16:08:34 -0500
Dear Colleagues:
   We are working on an industrial site which began as a single structure
n 1878.  Within a few years, a second building was constructed and the
original was renovated into a home.  Over the next nine decades, other
factory-related buildings were added as the business grew and
changed   I am seeking references in the professional literature for other
sites that have both industrial and residential components in close
proximity.
Thank you for your assistance.
Regards,
Debbie Rotman