HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"William B. Liebeknecht" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 07:21:26 -0400
Tanya,

I agree with most of the other responses and I would also suggest you use an
auger to excavate deeper to obtain a final depth.  Many cisterns have brick
or cement bottoms to help retain the water.

Bill Liebeknecht
Hunter Research, Inc.
Trenton, New Jersey