HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
LOCKHART BILL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 13:04:36 MDT
I am seeking information about Arthur Christin, Chicago, Illinois.
We recently excavated a bottle embossed BELFAST GINGER ALE/ARTHUR
CHRISTIN/CHICAGO ILL.  I am familiar with Christin stoppers which he
patented in 1875, but have never seen a reference to him as a soda
bottler.  Does anyone have any information or sources for Arthur
Christin?  Dates in business, maybe?

Thanks,

Bill Lockhart
(505) 4393732