HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Roderick Sprague <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 21:22:40 -0700
Smoke

Today I got two envelopes full of local history material.  I am not sure
what your intent is with these.  The real surprise is that in spite of
knowing almost all of the items there is only one duplicate with my
library.  What are your wishes.

One thing I like about your responses on HistArch is that they say
something, a real rarity.  More and more it looks like we will not be going
to York.  I am back in a cast and getting a daily IV of super antibiotic
administered by Linda.  It takes about an hour and half out of my day plus
I am so tired I need a nap in the afternoon.  Kind of like lime disease,
not fatal just a damned pain in the ass.  Getting old is a bitch.

Rick