HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Katharine Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2011 22:21:14 +1200
Hi,

I'm currently excavating site that has been tentatively identified as a
reverberatory furnace and I was wondering if anyone out there might have
excavated such a furnace dating to the mid-late 19th/early 20th century or
be able to point me in the direction of any excavation reports from such a
site (preferably something that I might be able to access from New Zealand).

Thanks in advance,

Katharine

Katharine Watson

Underground Overground Archaeology Ltd