HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Megan Springate <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2012 18:08:19 -0400
Hi Sam,

Best of luck with your research; fascinating!

The North American Phalanx in New Jersey has not, as best I know, had any
archaeological excavations conducted. However, if you are looking for
documentary resources, there is a collection containing Phalanx materials
at the Monmouth County Historical Association, Freehold, NJ. A finding aid
is available online here:

http://www.monmouthhistory.org/Sections-read-20.html

I am very much interested in this topic, as it is parallel/associated with
work I am doing. Please feel free to email me off-list.

Best regards,
Megan Springate