HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Megan Springate <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 23:16:04 -0400
** Apologies for Cross-Posting **

Greetings.

The Monmouth County Historical Association (MCHA) is looking to expand
their holdings of archaeological reports dealing with Monmouth County, N.J.
sites, both historic and pre-historic.

Founded in 1898 to preserve Monmouth County history, the MCHA currently
consists of a main museum and library/archives in Freehold, as well as five
historic structures interpreting the Colonial and Victorian eras located
throughout the county. One aspect of the county's past which is
under-represented  is the archaeological record. While we do have some site
reports and other reference books, we would like to expand our holdings.
These reports will be accessioned into the library's collection, and be
available to the public.

Please send reports or queries to:
Megan Springate, Assistant Curator / Archaeologist
Monmouth County Historical Association
70 Court St.
Freehold, NJ 07728

I can also be reached at this email address, or during business hours at
(732) 462-1466.