HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Richard Trammel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 1995 18:35:43 EDT
Charles Ewen and anyone else still interested in the problem of dealing with
late 19th and early 20th century sites....

I found an interesting article in my mailbox today. It was in the publication
CRM, Cultural Resource Management, (Information for Parks, Federal Agencies,
Indian Tribes, States, Local Governments and the Private Sector), Volume 18, No.
6, 1995 Supplement.  Pages 9 - 12.  The article is entitled "The National
Register and the 20th Century, Is There Room for Archeology?" by Susan L. Henry.
CRM is published by the National Park Service.

Linda Derry
Old Cahawba Archaeological Park
Alabama Historical Commission