HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Tonia Deetz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2012 11:13:25 -0400
if you are mentioning the fact they are impoverished so therefore would appreciate any way of making money, perhaps a parallel to share would be how not everyone in the US can afford to own large expanses of land or property, so parks are set aside for people to enjoy and share and care for.
The same can be said for how we interpret material culture, it needs to be available to the communities at large, so they have a sharing interest in it. and how it is interpeted and used.