HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Richard Trammel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 1995 19:17:57 EDT
 >> I continue to suggest that the more responsible approach to dealing with tro
ubling individuals, or disagreeable expressions, is to simply delete their messa
ges. Why have we become so impatient with the rest of the world that we are unab
le to simply turn our back on irritations -- why this urge to strike out? Just d
elete the message if you have no interest in it, or the messenger.  <<

I can think of one reason I personally am impatient with these "irritations."  B
ecause I have to pay ten cents for each one I receive.  Some of us are living in
 communities or working for organizations for which the information highway has
no offramp, only a toll road booth.

Just thought I should put my "tens cents worth" in the thread.  ha!

Linda Derry
Old Cahawba Archaeological Park
Alabama Historical Commission