HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2006 02:12:50 -0400
My elementary school nurse used two shapes of Mercurochrome bottles. One  was
about 3-inches tall and square with a paper label, black plastic top and an
applicator in the lid. The other was larger, flatter, and had the same kind of
 top. I think the small ones were in first aid boxes in each room. The
contents  was an icky red and it both stained everything orangish-red and stung like
the  devil, which they always told you was the germ killing process... but
why did  they always smile?

Ron May
Legacy 106, Inc.