HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Megan Springate <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 18:07:18 -0400
Mr. Harmon & List,

While I do not have examples of newspaper being used as wallpaper, we do
have in our collection a newspaper printed on wallpaper from Vicksburg, at
the end of the Civil War siege there (if my memory serves...)... if anyone
would like more information, I will dig it out.

Sincerely,
Megan Springate
Monmouth County Historical Association
Freehold, NJ