HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Brent Fortenberry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2011 15:40:34 -0300
*Sorry for cross-posting

*
*CHAT 2011
Boston University
November 11-13 2011

**'People and Things in Motion'

*
*Boston University's Department of Archaeology is proud to announce  The
Contemporary and Historical Archaeology in Theory (CHAT) 2011 Conference
program.*

*With over sixty papers from scholars across six continents, and a Keynote
Address from Shannon Dawdy (University of Chicago), this year's CHAT will
provide a lively discussion of current research in contemporary and
historical archaeology.*

*We invite you to browse the program and plan your attendance!*
*Visit our conference website to register and find links to the program.*

*www.bu.edu/archaeology/chat-2011* <http://www.bu.edu/archaeology/chat-2011>

Brent Fortenberry  | PhD Candidate Boston University

2011 CHAT BOSTON UNIVERSITY

 www.bu.edu/archaeology/chat-2011/  | 11–13 November 2011