HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Tue, 17 May 2011 23:01:15 -0400
Actually, we recently excavated a print shop in Salt Lake City as part of a courthouse excavation.  It was a discovery since we didn't have information, at the time, that the structure was a print shop.  We discovered this while excavating it.  We are about to begin analysis of the material recovered from this and adjoining properties.  I can't tell you a lot about it yet.  We know what we recovered, but have not yet analyzed our data and are still in the process of processing the artifacts recovered.  We would be glad to discuss this with the student.

Mike

Michael R. Polk, M.A., RPA
Principal Archaeologist
Sagebrush Consultants, L.L.C.